What are the classifications of flame retardant nonwovens?
(1) According to their main components, they can be divided into three major parts: flame-retardant polyester non-woven fabric, flame-retardant polypropylene non-woven fabric and viscose flame-retardant non-woven fabric.
1. The main component of flame-retardant non-woven polyester fabric is polyester. Polyester fibers belong to chemical fibers. They are polyester products of terephthalic acid or diethyl terephthalate and ethylene glycol.
Features: High strength, good elasticity, good heat resistance, lubrication, good wear resistance, good light resistance, corrosion resistance, poor dyeing.
2. Polypropylene fibers are synthetic fibers made of propylene.
Features: High strength, good wet strength and dry strength, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
3. Viscose fibers are attributed to regenerated cellulose fibers
Features: Good hygroscopicity, less breaking strength than cotton, environmental protection, non-toxic.
Jiangmen Agricultural Non-woven Fabric
(2) Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics can be divided into flame-retardant needle cotton and flame-retardant hot air cotton.
Flame retardant needle cotton is made of fibers entangled after needle puncture
Flame retardant hot air cotton is mainly composed of hot air passing through the furnace after laying a net.
Both products have their own characteristics. The common features are fire retardant, simple, warm, economical and environmental protection.